Friday, May 1, 2009

Lip Venom

As I write this my lips are tingling. Do you want to know why? Of course you do.
I have been on a quest for thicker, fuller, zexy lips ever since I've realized how inadequate mine are. Thankfully, I don't have super thin lips so I have something to build on but they aren't anything special.

I've learned how to put on liner and gloss in such a way to make your pout appear fuller but I want them to be bigger without needles or surgery. I decided to try DuWop's lip venom to see if maybe, just maybe, there was something behind all the hype. I found that there wasn't much there.


Here is what DuWop says about their product: "Lip Venom is formulated with a blend of essential oils, including cinnamon, wintergreen and ginger which cause the blood to rush to the surface of the lips, flushing and swelling them slightly. It also contains jojoba and avocado oil to hydrate and leave an intense shine".

I put it on and well, nothing happened. It's supposed to give you a bee-sting look and maybe it did, I dunno. It made my lips appear bigger but it had no actual plumping effect. To be honest, I could have stuck with my lip liner and gloss combo and gotten the same effect, especially considering the $15 price tag.

Will I keep it? Yes because I like the stinging sensation and also because the Mr. likes it. He doesn't know why but I think it makes him think of sex. I say that because almost anything can make a man think of sex.

What lip plumpers have you tried?

No comments:

Post a Comment