Friday, October 22, 2010

The day before the bar exam

The following post is not wedding related. This post was originally part of my journal. I wrote this the day before the bar exam. I'm posting it because I think it would be helpful to future bar takers out there.

I'm not even sure how to feel right now to be honest. I've studied all summer so I should feel okay I guess but I don't. I did okay on 2 practice exams but totally failed the final. I'm not sure what to think. I spent today going through the bar points book one last time. I wish I could say that I was learning new stuff but the stuff I know I know, and the stuff I don't I don't. I hate property, like always. I hate contracts, like always. Evidence is horrible just because I keep confusing federal and florida rules. My friends are getting sick of me and my constant fail talk but I can't help it. I know statistics. I'm on blogs all the time. I want to know that what I'm feeling is normal and for the most part it is. I'm getting 60% on practice exams and I guess that is normal, but I can't break 70% on anything. What if tomorrow I cant get to 60%? Ugh. Maybe my problem is that I don't feel comfortable with the MBE. I know I will do fine on the essays but the MBE is horrid. I am just not strong enough in most of the subjects.

Well I'm going to try to watch something on TV that is non-law related. Good luck to me tomorrow!!!! I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment