Friday, October 22, 2010

Pass Pass Pass YES!!

The following post is not wedding related. It is from my journal entry of when I found out I passed the bar exam and finally acquired esquire. See post below for related entries.
I passed the Florida Bar Exam!!!

I checked my number 3 times, and the number I sometimes confuse my number with- passed! I'm suprised I passed both parts, but happy!

I was in the hallway and didn't really get to jump and scream like I wanted to because, well I was in a courthouse, but I was screaming on the inside.

I'm happy for everyone!


By the way, a couple of days later I got my scores and was suprised by them too. I got a 147 on Florida and a 161 on the MBE! Seriously, a 161. As far as I know, most of my friends did better than me on Florida but I haven't heard of anyone getting higher than me on the MBE yet. Not like it matters, but when you seriously think that you failed like I did and you end up getting a 161- it makes you feel pretty good.

Congrats to everyone who passed, and good luck in February for those who did not. I have faith that all of you will pass the second time around.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment