Saturday, February 28, 2009

The DIY's I wont be able to do

It's no secret that Do It Yourself saves money, and the amount you save depends on the amount you do yourself. I had grand plans in my head of doing almost everything DIY. Even though I have 10 months before the wedding, I am starting to realize that a lot of the things I want to do are unrealistic. At this point, the only DIY I will be doing are: my awesome map/ photobooth save the dates (wait till you see them. Awesome!), fan programs, our guest book- which wont be a book at all, day of wedding decorations, decorating the car, and hor dourves for our cocktail hour which includes making the drinks as well. It makes me a little sad that I don't have the time to do more myself. None of this is set in stone- I may be able to add something as time goes on, or at least I hope so but I have no doubt I can still make my wedding special without all the DIY.

Did you or Will you be able to do everything you wanted to do for your wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment