Friday, February 27, 2009

I want to live in Robin Thicke's dreamworld too.

I have been a fan of Robin Thicke since his first album came out when he had long hair. He has grown more gorgeous and sexy since then. His wife, who was featured in his first video for his last album, is beautiful as well. They have been together since they were 13. Amazing!
Sometimes I think that me and my guy are the Robin Thicke and Paula Patton of the normal world. I'm black, the Mr. is white. The Mr. has those baby blues and dark hair going on and well, I'm at least sort of cute.
Todays song of the week is "Dreamworld" by Robin Thicke. I'm not sure that it is appropriate for a first dance, but its just so damn pretty that I keep listening to it over and over and over again.
Here is Robin Thicke's "Dreamworld".


And, so you can see his beautiful wife and him together, I've added a link to his "Lost Without You" as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKNA42bj-do
Aren't they just the most beautiful couple?

Are their any famous couples that remind you of you and your special one?

No comments:

Post a Comment