Friday, February 13, 2009

Oooh girl, that's my song!

Once upon a time, I thought I would have music at my wedding. Right now, I'm not so sure. So until the time comes when I finally figure it out I will take you along with me on my quest for the perfect wedding song.

First Up, Corneille "Too much of everything." My mom picked this song out one day. Corneille is a Rwandan turned French Canadian. Youtube him to find all of his awesome songs in French. I can't understand a word he is saying but it all sounds so pretty and you can't help but smile.

This song though, is in English. In fact, it's his first single off of his American debut. It's a beautiful song, it made me cry, and his wife (a Canadian singer) is the woman in the video!
Without further adeiu, here is Corneille.


How many songs did you go through before you found the perfect one?

No comments:

Post a Comment