Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Do you TAAZ?





I am about to do the unexpected. Something I may totally regret- maybe not today, and maybe not tomorrow, but soon and at least for a couple of minutes. I am about to show you....
ME WITHOUT MAKEUP.


So, all you out there with sensitive stomachs- look away. Please keep your hands, feet, and head inside the vehicle at all times.

Why am I doing this you may ask? Because I just found an awesome online makeover site that gives super realistic results and uses makeup that you can actually go out and buy- from lip liner to contact color, foundation color to eyeshadow. And best of all it is FREE!!
As you see, the pictures above are my before and after results of my awesome online TAAZ makeover. I didn't have to make an appointment or sit in a chair (well, other than my computer chair!). Now, I don't plan on dying my hair, and I stopped wearing lavender eyeshadow in high school, but it was so much fun to experiment without having to spend an arm & leg on purchasing products.

Go ahead and try out your own online makeover by going to http://www.taaz.com/. You can print it out and take to your hair and makeup artist so she gets an idea of what kind of look you are going for.
What kind of things did you do to pre-prepare for your wedding look?

No comments:

Post a Comment