Friday, February 27, 2009

Gummi Bear Wedding

Well, you know what they say- you are what you eat. Well, I think what I eat and right now I am eating frozen gummi bears (don't knock it till you try it). It got me thinking, what if I planned a gummi bear wedding. Then it got me thinking about good ol' Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. If I was going to plan a Willie Wonka style wedding, it would look a little like this:
Save the date candy boxes with lemonheads.


A chocolate bar invitation with a golden ticket inside.


And no Chocolate Factory themed wedding would be complete without the chocolate fountain! Note: this picture was taken 2 years ago at the end my dessert and wine party. Yes, we spilled chocolate everywhere and yes, all the food was gone within a couple of minutes. That is what you see here. Oh, and I'm the girl with the cinnamon stick in my mouth)


My shoes would look delicious.


My lifesaver of a bridesmaid dress would look like this, but longer.


Our signature drink: Chocolate Martini


Our favors would be giant gummi bears, of course.



Instead of a cake: Why not cotton candy instead?


Pictures: Giant Gummi Bear, candyship.com; candy bar invitations from weddingbee.com member lani; yellow candy box invitations from projectwedding.com; Herve Leger mini-dress; Betseyville shoes, Vivacious heel; cotton candy cake, yelp image from aphrodisiac;

What would you add if you were doing a delicious themed wedding? Are you incorporating any candy into your big day?

No comments:

Post a Comment