Monday, February 9, 2009

What is this thing called blog?


I planned my wedding in all of 6 days- yes, 6 days. I looked at websites and magazines and said "Yep! That's it!", but it was more of a basic outline of what I wanted. I've been engaged since December 2006 to the most wonderful man in the world. I always assumed we would just stay together for a good 20 years or so before we decided to take the plunge and get married, but I saw a picture of a tree and everything changed.

Browsing websites just for fun, I saw a tree and said "I must get married by that tree." It isn't a super special tree, in fact it is in someones backyard, but it had something that I wanted: nature; and something my mother wanted: beach nearby.

So, come along with me on my journey of expanding my wedding outline. I promise it will be awesome.
Was there anything in particular that put your wedding planning into over-drive?

Note: Picture is not "my tree". This tree picture was taken from the nativetreesociety.org

No comments:

Post a Comment