Tuesday, April 7, 2009

And you Shall Live Happily Ever After

I will be at the White House Easter Egg Roll for my Easter this year, well it is more like the day after Easter. I'm leaving way early and therefore I wont be able to post my usual Song of the Week on Friday, although lately it hasn't been so usual has it?
I really really love the movie Enchanted. It came out during finals of my 1L year when stress is at its highest. Me and my roomate went to see it right after our most ridiculous final. There were 6 people in the theatre because it was like 11am on a school day- me, my roomate, and 2 little girls with their 2 mothers. I don't know what it is but we walked out of that theatre in love with the world, completely forgetting the mind raping that took place three hours earlier.

We turned into the little girls. Actually, we were more little girls than those little girls. We went and ate sushi and everything was right in the world.

This song takes me back. I can't help but be happy when I hear it. I feel all pretty, and trust me, right now I am anything but pretty. Don't you just love what a good song can do for you?


Do you have any songs that instantly brighten your mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment