Monday, April 6, 2009

Practicing the Dip



My FSIL was married a month ago and her husband dipped her as their first kiss. It was too cute and although me and the Mr. have been practicing the kissing part, the idea of a dip never entered my mind. As soon as I saw it I wanted to do it.
Then I was watching one of my all time favorite moves Enchanted and there was a wedding dip in there too- but backwards. The bride dipped the groom! Ummm...awesome. Yes, I thought a reverse dip would be perfect for us.
But no. I practiced with the Mr. and he sucks at dipping. He is as stiff as a board and I have come pretty close to breaking his neck during all of this. Going back and trying it the traditional way worked much much better so I guess that is what we will be doing.

What type of first kiss have you been practicing?

No comments:

Post a Comment